African American Calendar 2020 – Inspirational Wall, Desk, School, Gift for Girls, Women – Bold Colors, Art – Unique Gifts for Daughter, Granddaughter, Family – 12 x 12 Inch by Pincurl Girls
- Price : 14.95
Our Pincurl Girls African American Calendar will connect with your daughter or granddaughter through adorable illustrations of girls that look like her.
We promote inclusivity and diversity as well as encourage self-love by illustrating and representing all shades of brown faces in our illustrations. The Pincurl Girls Inspiration Quotes Calendar was created to encourage black women and girls to continue to be strong and break barriers.
Here are more benefits waiting for you inside this calendar:
✅ 20% of all sales go to the Pincurl Girl Scholarship Fund
✅ Our company is run by entrepreneurial women
✅ Comes with a matching gift envelope to preserve your calendar
✅ Ready to hang, drill hole
Live every day proud and inspired. Add the Pincurl Girls African American Calendar 2020 to your cart TODAY!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ MOTIVATE & INSPIRE - Our calendar will boost your confidence and lift your spirit. It includes a compilation of inspirational messages created for all African American teens, girls, and women.
- ✅ MARKS RENOWNED AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN’S BIRTHDAYS - Celebrate the legacy and work of accomplished African American women. Our calendar features interesting icons and their birthdays.
- ✅ EMPOWERMENT THROUGH HISTORY - Stay connected to your culture by celebrating the African American holidays included in this calendar. With our beautiful inspirational calendar, you will be reminded of important, heritage-defining events in black history.
- ✅ DAILY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT - Way more than just a calendar! With brave messages of encouragement, our pages and illustrations will help keep you inspired, and generate positive vibes in your life.
- ✅ OFFERS RICH, CULTURAL REPRESENTATION - Representation so important for girls! Our 2020 calendar give little black girls the opportunity to see themselves, celebrated for being uniquely them!